Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp
Author Message
 Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp

Hello,
I want to project a line to a surface with AMPROJECT using Autolisp
code.

(COMMAND "AMPROJECT" zuprojDraht "" zielfl?che "" ... "1" ...) with
missing some parameters

Which letters must be chosen to specify the options in the separate
menu, that AMPROJECT offers?

Options in the menu of AMPROJECT:
a) the direction for the projection: Ansicht, Normale auf Fl?che,
Normale auf BKS, Vektor
b) the format of the result: Fl?che stutzen, Polyline, Augmentierte
Linie

to a) which letter stands for the direction ("r" for Richtung doesn't
work so far) ????
       and which one stands for the direction "Normale auf BKS" ???

to b) "1" stands for the export as a polyline

Who can give me help?
Many thanks

Rainer

Tue, 14 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp

Quote:
>Hello,
>I want to project a line to a surface with AMPROJECT using Autolisp
>code.
>(COMMAND "AMPROJECT" zuprojDraht "" zielfl?che "" ... "1" ...) with
>missing some parameters
>Which letters must be chosen to specify the options in the separate
>menu, that AMPROJECT offers?
>Options in the menu of AMPROJECT:
>a) the direction for the projection: Ansicht, Normale auf Fl?che,
>Normale auf BKS, Vektor
>b) the format of the result: Fl?che stutzen, Polyline, Augmentierte
>Linie
>to a) which letter stands for the direction ("r" for Richtung doesn't
>work so far) ????
>       and which one stands for the direction "Normale auf BKS" ???
>to b) "1" stands for the export as a polyline
>Who can give me help?
>Many thanks

use the (-amproject) funtion or set the system variable cmddia to 0. Then
you see the command line options you need.

Best regards,
     Willem Bogaerts

   ____                __      ____                 _
  (_   \  ___   ___/__/ /     (  _ \ _____  ___    (_)__
   / /\ \/ _ \ / _ \_  __)    / /_) ) __  )/ _ \  / / __)
 _/ /__) )(_) ) / \ \ (_     / ____/ (_/ // / \ \/ / (_
(_______/\___/_/  /_/\__)   (_/     \____)_/  /_/_/ \__)

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem using awk with the -v option

2. LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

3. LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

4. LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options

5. Timing Ada programs using the DEC UNIX microtimer kernel option

6. Options for Ada Development Envionment for a PC using Motif

7. Python unable to load the module when using +eh option to CC on HPUX

8. need help using +U77 HPUX F77 option

9. Using the option database without Tk

10. Using an option in a widget as a variable

11. Bug in get method of radiobox and checkbox if used with option variable

12. Tcl variable tclblend_init cannot be used to pass multiple options to JVM