multitasking and streams in Sun CLISP
Author Message
 multitasking and streams in Sun CLISP

I'm attempting (on my lonesome) to build a LispView interface on top of
/bin/bc which is multitasking under Sun Common Lisp 4.0. However, I
am unable to make a stream communication with the bc program from Lisp.

As the multitasking facility is Sun only I'm unable to refer to faqs or
reference material.

Has anyone done anything similar (even vaguely) using it?

---
Tom Minchin
CISR ANU

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:01:25 GMT

1. CLISP & and flushing on socket-stream

2. TCP/IP data streams among Symbolics and SUNs

3. wanted: Emacs integrated CLISP env for NT, *AND* mathematics package for CLISP

4. Adding/Removing Streams from a Broadcast Stream

5. Distinguishing a binary Stream from a text Stream ?

6. Verdix Announces Ada Development System for Sun-4 and Sun-386i

7. Q:[F90][SUN] Compilation Problem with Sun Fortran 90 1.2

8. Request to test Sun machine, and Hint to Sun

9. Sun Fortran 1.4 vs. Sun Fortran 2.0

10. Sun Common Lisp: Is Sun dropping support?

11. KCL under Sun OS4.0 on Sun 3

12. Multitasking OS's