References
Author Message
 References

Hi
I'm very interested in Lisp programming language and please give some links
on Internet
where I could find some good tutorials or free e-books.
Unfortunatelly I'm not able to buy new books. What tool can I use
programming in Lisp?
I downloaded Xanalys LispWorks 4.2. What do you think about it?
Any information is very helpful for me.
Sorry on my english.

Thanks. Dejan.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:21:56 GMT