US PhD programs strong on functional programming?
Author Message
 US PhD programs strong on functional programming?

I am interested in functional programming, lambda calculus, and the
like.  I notice that much of the research in fp is being done in
England.  Alas, I am in the U.S. and would prefer to remain here.
Can anyone tell me which American universities have good PhD programs
for someone interested in fp?  Email would be great; I doubt that
many of you are looking for a school...
                        Thanks.

--
David Cabana

UUCP:   ...!gatech!uflorida!beach.cis.ufl.edu!drc

Wed, 19 May 1993 02:53:00 GMT

1. PhD Studentship: Parallel Functional Programming

2. PhD: functional programming support environments

3. PhD Programs in Logic Programming

4. Functional Programming research in the US

5. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

6. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

7. functional.py - functional programming in Python

8. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

9. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

10. functional.py - functional programming in Python

11. meta-programming, strong typing, and monads

12. UK PhD Scholarship - Program Transformation