Binding Combobox to SQLServer
Author Message
 Binding Combobox to SQLServer

Yes, you can do this at runtime.  All you need to do is the following:

            Me.ComboBox1.DataSource = Me.objpubs.authors
            Me.ComboBox1.DisplayMember = "phone"

Set your datasource to your object that holds a reference to the table you want to get data from then set the displaymember
to the column that you want displayed in the combobox.

For binding a textbox to a different table you will need to create a second datasource and repeat the steps above.

--------------------

Quote:

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 05:07:41 GMT

1. Synchronizing bound combobox and bound textboxes?

2. SQLServer Type for Bound Checkbox??

3. Referencing a combobox value and the concept of the bound column

4. Partialy bound ComboBox?

5. Multi-Column Data-Bound ComboBox

6. Multi column Bind ComboBox ??

7. Listbox/Combobox binding problem

8. ComboBox from DataSource bound to a DataGrid

9. ComboBox Binding Driving Me Crazy

10. Combobox Binding

11. Combobox Data Binding Hell

12. Bound ComboBox not hanlding Nulls