Watcom Fortran
Author Message
 Watcom Fortran

When trying to link a fortran program with an array with 150 mill.
elements I get the following message:

Error(3009): dynamic memory exhausted

I have looked in the Powersoft technical support Online Databases and
tried the suggestions made there. Unfortunately this does not work. This
message says that the linker gets short on memory. I don't believe in
this.  I'm using a Pentium Pro PC with 128 Mb RAM and Windows NT 3.51.
The source is compiled with -hd and -ml options.

Anyone who has encountered similar problems?

Sverre

Department of Forest Sciences, Agricultural University of Norway
P.O.Box 5044, N-1432 Aas, Norway

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Watcom Fortran 77 and Fortran 90

2. Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran

3. Use IMSL Fortran library with Watcom Fortran 10.6?

4. Where I Can Buy Watcom Fortran or Lahey Fortran

5. VX-REXX and Watcom Fortran

6. Watcom Fortran program will not always execute under Windows NT

7. COMMON and SUBROUTINE statements with same name - Open Watcom Fortran

8. Character Mode Executables in Open WATCOM Fortran

9. WATCOM Fortran 77 Version 11.0c

10. Open Watcom Fortran compiler help needed

11. Open Watcom Fortran: ETIME, FDATE, FLUSH, GETENV

12. Watcom Fortran