problem with using TAB button in tabbed dialogs
Author Message
 problem with using TAB button in tabbed dialogs

I'm using Visual fortran 6.6 and I'm having the following problem.
I have made a dialog with tab pages. Now I want to change between the
fields of the child dialogs using the TAB button. But I can't get this
working. I can move between the buttons in the main dialog, but not
between the buttons and fields in the child dialog.
I have enabled the 'Tab Stop' option in the properties of all controls
in the child dialog.

Thanks,

Luc Dorpmanns

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:32:42 GMT
 problem with using TAB button in tabbed dialogs

Quote:

>I'm using Visual Fortran 6.6 and I'm having the following problem.
>I have made a dialog with tab pages. Now I want to change between the
>fields of the child dialogs using the TAB button. But I can't get this
>working. I can move between the buttons in the main dialog, but not
>between the buttons and fields in the child dialog.
>I have enabled the 'Tab Stop' option in the properties of all controls
>in the child dialog.

This would be a good question to ask in the Visual Fortran user forum
at http://intel.forums.liveworld.com/forum.jsp?forum=76 , as it is not
a Fortran language question.

Steve Lionel
Software Products Division
Intel Corporation
Nashua, NH

Intel Fortran for Windows and Compaq Visual Fortran forum:
  http://intel.forums.liveworld.com/forum.jsp?forum=76
Intel Fortran for Linux forum:
  http://intel.forums.liveworld.com/forum.jsp?forum=121

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:51:32 GMT

1. Button to goto next tab / previous tab

2. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

3. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

4. Tabs within Tabs

5. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

6. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

7. Tabbing through tabs

8. tab order inside tab

9. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

10. Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab

11. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

12. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control