Fortran DLL for Visual Basic
Author Message
 Fortran DLL for Visual Basic

Now , I try to use fortran DLL file from Visual Basic.

FIrst time, I  tried an example program in Fortran Power Station 4.
But , it dosen't work.(error code 453)

Please advice me!

--sample program--

Visual Basic code:
Static arr(1 To 3,1 To 7)  As Single
Call ARRAYTEST(arr1,1))

The subroutine ARRAYTEST is defined in the following Fortran code:

SUBROUTINE ARRAYTEST(arr)
   !MS$ATTRIBUTES DLLEXPORT :: ARRAYTEST
   REAL(4) arr(3,7)
   INTEGER i,j
   DO i=1,3
        DO j=1,7
             arr(i,j)=11.0*i+j
        END DO
   END DO
END SUBROUTINE

And compiled this file with:
fl32.exe /LD f90vb4.f90

which creates a DLL named f90vb4.dll. The DLL is declared in the Visual
Basic .BAS
file as follows:
Declare Sub ARRAYTEST Lib "f90vb4.dll" (Myarray as Single)

Tue, 20 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0

2. Fortran DLL and Visual Basic

3. Calling fortran dll from visual basic

4. array of strings from Fortran DLL to Visual Basic

5. Calling Fortran-DLLs with Visual Basic 4.0

6. Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic

7. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

8. compag visual fortran dll callable from visual basic 6

9. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

10. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

11. dll fortran for visual basic .net (little bit long data output)

12. Visual Basic cannot find Fortran DLL CVF 6.5