C call, in a Fortran subroutine, within a C main program
Author Message
 C call, in a Fortran subroutine, within a C main program

Hi guys,

I have a main program, in C (which contains the "main" ). I have some
subroutine in fortran. There is no problems there since I know how to call
back Fortran in a C program, using the following:

in .c where I want my fortran sub to be called:
extern void __stdcall ice(long*);
int main(void)
{
int anInteger = 0;
ice(&anInteger);
... return(0);

Quote:
}

in the fortran:
SUBROUTINE ice(theInt);
INTEGER theInt
END

ok, but the question is, how to call a C function, within a fortran
subroutine, previously called by the main "C" routine? That is of great
importance since many infos are within the C code and I want some routine in
Fortran to reach those infos at run time.

thanks a lot

Mathieu

Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:46:11 GMT

2. Call for programs (CS investigation)

3. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

4. Programs needed for CS investigation

5. ST-Programs wanted (CS investigation)

6. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

7. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

8. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

9. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

10. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

11. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

12. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?