fortran source code for fft needed
Author Message
 fortran source code for fft needed

Could you please tell me where to find a fast fortran source program for
FFT, or you could send it to me directly, I need some reference on this
subject because I am writing such a program and want to test it and compare
with others.
Thank you very much.
Jian

Tue, 08 Dec 1992 11:36:10 GMT

1. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

2. Free FFT source code?

3. code source FFT

4. I need some source code compiled using DEC/Compaq Fortran

5. Need FORTRAN source code

6. FFT code needed

7. Need FFT code for a PC

8. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

9. Translating fortran source code to matlab program (*.m) code

10. Source code to diagram fortran code

11. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

12. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code