Harwell Subroutine Library MC29AD
Author Message
 Harwell Subroutine Library MC29AD

I am using lancelot to solve a non linear optimization problem. In order to
do this I need the MC29AD.f  file from the Harwell Subroutine Library. Could
anyone help me on the subject?

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:29:12 GMT
 Harwell Subroutine Library MC29AD

Quote:

> I am using lancelot to solve a non linear optimization problem. In
> order to do this I need the MC29AD.f  file from the Harwell
> Subroutine Library. Could anyone help me on the subject?

Google finds:
http://www.fundp.ac.be/~jpvigner/homepage/sources/harwell/M/mc29ad.f....

There may be problems with copyright?

David Jones

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:59:15 GMT
 Harwell Subroutine Library MC29AD

Quote:

> > I am using lancelot to solve a non linear optimization problem. In
> > order to do this I need the MC29AD.f  file from the Harwell
> > Subroutine Library. Could anyone help me on the subject?

> Google finds:
> http://www.fundp.ac.be/~jpvigner/homepage/sources/harwell/M/mc29ad.f....

> There may be problems with copyright?

> David Jones

If so, one could certainly use the BLAS subroutine which this is a copy of.

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:38:11 GMT

1. Where to buy Harwell FORTRAN Subroutine Library?

2. Harwell subroutine library sought.

3. Harwell subroutines sought

4. harwell library

5. Subroutine library?

6. REXX non-DLL subroutine libraries?

7. subroutines and libraries again

8. Getting subroutine argument info from library

9. Subroutine libraries f77 -> f9x

10. Help pls_ need plotting subroutine library.

11. Matrix Inversion library subroutine?

12. NSWC Subroutine Library