using modules in f90 to specify precision
Author Message
 using modules in f90 to specify precision

Modules and Precision Specification
===================================

Jane and I have an example of the use of a module
to specify precision in our introductory text.

the url for our fortran material is

http://www.*-*-*.com/

the complete example is the first example in chapter 24.

ian chivers

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. precision using F90

2. Defining and using precision parameter inside a module

3. using procedure interfaces in f90 modules

4. F90 errors using namelist and modules

5. Strange behavior using a module which uses another module

6. f90: module within module

7. How to specify signed/unsigned value in F90

8. f90:module within module (revisited)

9. Precision manu in F90

10. precision issue in f90

11. Can import a user-specified module?

12. How can I specify additional module search paths