Inviting feature enhancement suggestions for gnuplotfortran
Author Message
 Inviting feature enhancement suggestions for gnuplotfortran

Hi

I have fixed a bug in gnuplotfortran ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
that was overwhelming gnuplot with too fast of a file write. In addition, I
have added pm3d to the list of valid plotting styles. With these two main
changes and a few other minor bugs that have been fixed, I am thinking of
releasing a bug fix version of gnuplotfortran sometime soon (will probably
be gnuplotfortran version 0.3).

I understand that possibly a lot of new features have been added with
gnuplot version >= 4.0, and pm3d is just one of them. So, if any of you
want me to include some new feature or want me to add a canned command like
gnuplot_plot3d that uses the old/new features in producing a plot type that
is used quite often, please post your suggestions here.

Thanks.

Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:30:25 GMT

1. API suggestions invited

2. Inviting suggestions for TCL interpreter on Windows

3. Enhancement suggestion (half-baked)

4. Simple View Composer Enhancement Suggestions

5. CW20: Enhancement \ Fixes : Suggestions

6. Whats about following enhancement suggestion?

7. Enhancement suggestion regarding menus

8. Suggestion for Enhancement to Tcl

9. PROPOSAL (feature request) - repr() enhancement

10. Poll of Oratcl Users for feature enhancement.

11. TkCon Feature Enhancement Request.

12. D6 feature question/suggestion