Ultrix RISC vs. Ultrix VAX fortran errors
Author Message
 Ultrix RISC vs. Ultrix VAX fortran errors

I have a program that compiles and runs fine on Ultrix Vaxes using the
VAX Ultrix f77 compiler.  When I try to compile and run using the Ultrix
RISC f77 compiler, I get error messages like these:

    Alignment of variable or array is inconsistent with its data type

for variables and arrays declared DOUBLE PRECISION and named in COMMON blocks.
Also, the program does not run correctly.  What's going on here?
--

Sun, 01 May 1994 00:48:28 GMT

1. Missing FORTRAN library entries for DEC Fortran for Ultrix RISC

2. trouble calling fortran routine from C program on ultrix/Vax

3. Pbasic for risc ultrix?

4. M2 for DEC/RISC + Ultrix

5. M2 for DEC/RISC + Ultrix

6. M2 Compilers for DECStation (RISC) and Ultrix wanted

7. Prolog for DEC/RISC Ultrix

8. Question about DEC's optimizing compilers in RISC ULTRIX

9. Bug in ULTRIX(risc) f77

10. lisp for DEC/RISC Ultrix

11. GKS, DEC Fortran and ultrix link error

12. Error handling mixing Fortran and C on Ultrix.