Help me!!!
Author Message
 Help me!!!

|>how can I call a subroutine, what kind of error is:

|>Debug/Matrici.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

The error is saying that source files matrici and PAOLO call a routine
WRRRN with a certain number and type of arguments, but that there is not found a
definition of riutine WRRRN with the same number and type of arguments.
In Microsoft and DIGITAL fortran compilers, the "STDCALL" calling interface
is used with a convention that the external routine name is "annotated" with
the number of bytes of argument list.  This is typically 4 bytes per
argument, but CHARACTER arguments take up two positions (and some functions
take up one extra position).

Compare the calls to WRRRN against the definition of WRRRN (assuming you
have such a routine in your sources) and make sure each of the argument
lists match in number of arguments and type.
--

DIGITAL Fortran Development       http://www.*-*-*.com/
Compaq Computer Corporation

For information on DIGITAL Fortran, see http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error