Power PC native FORTRAN compiler
Author Message
 Power PC native FORTRAN compiler

I heard that Power PC chip has high performance about floating point
calculation.
So, I want to get informations of native fortran compiler in Machintosh
Power PC.
Thank you.

--
Tatsuo Suzuki
Department of Information Engineering, Sendai National College of Technology

Sat, 30 Nov 1996 09:57:36 GMT
 Power PC native FORTRAN compiler

Quote:

> I heard that Power PC chip has high performance about floating point
> calculation.
> So, I want to get informations of native FORTRAN compiler in Machintosh
> Power PC.

Absoft F77 for Power Macintosh, available now at $850. Contact:

Sun, 01 Dec 1996 00:31:31 GMT
 Power PC native FORTRAN compiler

Quote:

>I heard that Power PC chip has high performance about floating point
>calculation.
>So, I want to get informations of native FORTRAN compiler in Machintosh
>Power PC.
>Thank you.

We are currently taking orders for our native PPC FORTRAN compiler.
The expected release date is August 15th for a solid beta. If you would
like to receive information, please email us your address.

Language Systems
100 Carpenter Drive
Sterling, VA 20164

(703) 478-0181
(800) 252-6479 (toll-free in US and Canada)
(703) 689-9593 (fax)

langsys (Applelink)
langsys (AOL)

Thanks for your interest,

Lisa Jones
Marketing Manager

Sun, 01 Dec 1996 02:25:23 GMT

1. Power PC Native Code Oberon V 3

2. cobol compiler for power mac pc ??

3. Compilers for the Power-PC?

4. FORTRAN for Power PC 604

5. FORTRAN for Power PC 604

6. "pre"announce: native Fortran compiler for Linux

7. Sun Fortran -native -cg89 -libmil compiler option

8. 80386 native mode Fortran compiler

9. Motorola Fortran Compiler on Power Mac

10. Fortran Compiler for Power Mac?

11. Computing power of non-native code

12. looking for free fortran 90 compiler for PCs