HP3000 Programmers using Fortran
Author Message
 HP3000 Programmers using Fortran

I'm looking for experienced HP3000 programmers using fortran. I need to
know where people with this type of experience live and work. If you fit
this description, please email me and let me know where you are and who you
work for. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Janine Hochman
Marketing Coordinator

Sun, 01 Dec 1996 08:16:45 GMT

1. *** US-FL-COBOL/HP3000 Programmer/Analyst, Contract, Miami, FL ***

2. US WA COBOL Programmer HP3000

3. So.Cal/HP3000/COBOL Programmers

4. CA-LA-Guess?-HP3000/COBOL Programmers

5. CA-LA-GUESS?-HP3000/COBOL PROGRAMMERS

6. CA-LA-GUESS?-HP3000/COBOL PROGRAMMERS

7. Signature printing using a LaserJet 4Si, COBOL and an HP3000

8. fortran iv using fortran 90 compiler

9. Fortran 77 code using Fortran 90 compiler

10. Writing ANSI escape sequences from FORTRAN under Win2K using Visual Fortran

11. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

12. Using 16 bit fortran libraries with 32 bit fortran