Looking for map projection algorithms/code
Author Message
 Looking for map projection algorithms/code

I need to convert latitude longitude values to UTMs within a Paradox for
Windows application.  Where can I find projection algorithms?  I'd
appreciate it even more is someone has already coded :-)

Thanks!

Randy Kreuziger

(360) 664-3751
Wash Dept of Fish and Wildlife

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for map projection algorithms/code

Quote:

> I need to convert latitude longitude values to UTMs within a Paradox for
> Windows application.  Where can I find projection algorithms?  I'd
> appreciate it even more is someone has already coded :-)

Look in the faq for comp.infosystems.gis.  The usgs has fort &
c codes available.

-bb

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need map projection algorithms

2. Help: Increased Lagrange algorithm with projection

3. looking for book which teaches to code numerical algorithms F77

4. Looking for perspective Mapping

5. Looking for VERILOG books (advanced HDL Coding / Coding for Synthesis)

6. Looking for a world map widget for windows

7. Looking for a quasi-newton or quadratic algorithm ...

8. Looking for good APL encrytion algorithms for WS proctection

9. Looking for critiques of draft chapter on a distributed algorithm simulation using Dolphin

10. Looking for Clarion CRC32 algorithm

11. Looking for Encryption Algorithms for Smalltalk

12. I'm looking for negative feedback algorithm