Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code
Author Message
 Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

The following lines appear in a fortran source
code (.for) file but I haven't had FORTRAN for
years.  Could someone explain how the same lines
would appear in a C/C++ source file.

DATA RHOSEC/2.062648062471D05/
MIN=SEC/60.D0
IF ((60.D0-DABS(SEC)).GT.5.D-6) GO TO 100

I guess I am really interested in the equivalent
values or whatever resulting from suffixes like:

   D05
   D-6
   D0

Thanks to anyone who can assist!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

Quote:

> I guess I am really interested in the equivalent
> values or whatever resulting from suffixes like:

>   D05
>   D-6
>   D0

They're exponents.  The usual E can be replaced with D when dealing
with double precision reals (normally eight bytes).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

2. Translating fortran source code to matlab program (*.m) code

3. Source code to diagram fortran code

4. The source and the sink different type with its source code

5. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

6. Source Code Formatter - with source

7. Converting Source Code?

8. convert .obj to source code

9. Converting Source Code to ASCII Format (and vice versa)

10. Convert load module back to source code

11. NEW: Convert VRML to OpenGL source code.

12. convert prolog source code to Java