coincident points merging
Author Message
 coincident points merging

Hi, Visio Experts,

    I am a novice in Visio 2003 and I have a question. Her it goes.

    I have placed some shapes (rectangular, oval, etc.) on a page and some
lines ( drawing lines) connecting them.

    What I want to do is

    1. automatic detecting those coincident points such as end point of a
line, mid point of a side, etc.
    2. glue those coincident point together and
    3. transform the line into "dynamic connector"

    I believe this is a pretty common task and there must be some way to do
that in ONE SHOT.  Pleae help !!! Thanks in advance.

Larry

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:21:14 GMT

1. fortran and coincident satellites

2. Point-to-Point Comm in NT-Network

3. Point to point communication

4. Point to point communication over TCP/IP

5. Point to Point radio link

6. Take Forth's good points, chuck the bad point

7. Point to Point Communications

8. SPX point-to-point comm. in Clipper

9. fixed point vs floating point

10. Answers, Chapter 2: to point or not to point

11. Answers, Chapter 2: to point or not to point

12. An alternative to floating point (was Re: Floating point non-exactness)