Anyone w/ KUESTER & MIZE text, circa 1973
Author Message
 Anyone w/ KUESTER & MIZE text, circa 1973

I am looking for the LINREG subroutine on pages 212-215 of
"Optimization Techniques with fortran", McGraw-Hill, New York, 1973.
It is referenced in a piece of code I'm testing and sounds like a regular
linear regression subroutine but would like to use the actual stuff
referenced just in case there is something different in that text.

Any assistance on this matter would be appreciated - scan the pages and
attach to e-mail or just fax to me at 1(403)265-8842 - hey, I wouldn't
say no to anyone who has typed in the code but I'd still like to see the
original.

Thanks.. RP

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone w/ KUESTER & MIZE text, circa 1973

Quote:

>I am looking for the LINREG subroutine on pages 212-215 of
>"Optimization Techniques with Fortran", McGraw-Hill, New York, 1973.
>cut
>original.

>Thanks.. RP

Thanks to a quick response from South Africa I am no longer in need...
for this anyhow!

Regards,

RP

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Heap sort status 1973

2. Email to me (S Mize) -- apologies

3. Anyone rely on conditional &&, ||?

4. can anyone give me some article about fortran&unix&pascal

5. text indicies & text width errors

6. Linkage Assist circa 1978

7. MacForth Circa 1986-1990

8. Quotation from Bob Berkey, circa 1984

9. Standard Fig-Forth - ZX Spectrum circa 1984

10. Hash compression (Hash 'consing') circa 1957

11. Microsoft C, version 4, circa 1985