Windows XP and CVF console mode screen
Author Message
 Windows XP and CVF console mode screen

re: CVF console mode screen writing program at:
              http://www.*-*-*.com/

and its executable:
(try running program from location, to avoid setting up a desktop icon
to get intended display):

            http://www.*-*-*.com/

I may not understand how to create a proper XP desktop links to control such
console mode app. (there are new properties options)..

Does anyone here with XP (including you, Steve) know how to get XP to behave
same as Win98 in displaying this CVF created screen program?

Thanks...

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:21:00 GMT
 Windows XP and CVF console mode screen
I forgot to mention this example is compiled/linked using CVF command line:
Quote:
>DF xp_test1.f90                 (no quickwin used)

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:28:40 GMT
 Windows XP and CVF console mode screen
Dont know what I did, but IE displays properly the XP_TEST1.EXE
console mode program screen now (at least it does for me)..

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:46:56 GMT

1. Looking for console at run time at Windows wit CVF

2. Screen mode in Win XP

3. Win XP in full screen mode

4. Quickwin/Windows Screen Printing with CVF

5. Windows XP and Clipper app : Small Screen

6. Clipper application does not work on full screen of Windows XP

7. Strange screen size with Windows XP

8. redirection of unit 6 // Console-mode to Windows port

9. exit from windows console mode app

10. An application in Clipper 5.3 does not work in full scrren mode at XP Windows

11. How to draw line circle square rectangles in dos mode or console mode

12. How to draw line circle square rectangles in dos mode or console mode