Query about porting VAX function to Ultrix (Unix)
Author Message
 Query about porting VAX function to Ultrix (Unix)

Hello,

I am trying to port VAX fortran programs to Ultrix (Unix) System
and I do not know how to translate these VAX functions on Ultrix:

PUTIPT, DEFNAM, OPENWRITE and OPENWT

Could somebody help me to figure out to make the translation.

Thank you in advance.

Michel Saint-Laurent,
Universite du Quebec
Institut national de la recherche scientifique
INRS-Telecommunications
16, place du Commerce
Verdun (Qc)

Sun, 14 Jan 1996 23:21:47 GMT
 Query about porting VAX function to Ultrix (Unix)

|>I am trying to port VAX Fortran programs to Ultrix (Unix) System
|>and I do not know how to translate these VAX functions on Ultrix:
|>
|>PUTIPT, DEFNAM, OPENWRITE and OPENWT
|>

|>Could somebody help me to figure out to make the translation.
|>
|>Thank you in advance.

These are not functions supplied by VAX FORTRAN - they must be part of your
application or some library you are linking against.  Check a link map of
the VAX application to see where they come from.
--

SDT Languages Group
Digital Equipment Corporation

Mon, 15 Jan 1996 00:14:25 GMT

1. Ultrix RISC vs. Ultrix VAX fortran errors

2. VAX-VMS 2 SGI-Unix port

3. VAX->UNIX FORTRAN PORTING PROBLEM!

4. HELP NEED TO PORT CODE FROM VAX TO UNIX

5. Porting VAX FORTRAN-77 V4.0 to FORTRAN on UNIX

6. Porting DPS2200 to UNIX - Query

7. Representation of infinity in J v6.1 change on the VAX ULTRIX

8. Forth for MiniVax/Ultrix & Vax systems

9. Modula 2 for Vax 8530 w/ Ultrix 2.0

10. Seeking VAX/Ultrix Modula-2 compilers

11. Ultrix Modula-2 (both MIPS and VAX)

12. reading VAX unformatted file on Ultrix