minor correction to my previous post
Author Message
 minor correction to my previous post

I am using lapack subroutine
SUBROUTINE DSYEV( JOBZ, UPLO, N, A, LDA, W, WORK, LWORK, INFO )
to get the eigen values of a real symmetric matrix A

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 02:56:24 GMT

1. Correction of my previous posting.

2. Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe

3. STD - correction to previous information that I have posted

4. Correction to previous post

5. side effects, correction of previous goof

6. ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.4 prerelease (correction from previous announcement)

7. minor, minor, minor bug

8. Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

9. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

10. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

11. Retraction of previous posting

12. omit previous post about intrument drivers