sounding about a visual-HPF
Author Message
 sounding about a visual-HPF

 I'm student in computer science, I work on a project about visual programming.
 The goal is to create a virtual language which generate fortran 90 or HPF.
 Another part of the project consist in create a graphical interface to help to add
High Performance Fortran instructions in Fortran 90 programs.

 I'd like to know what Fortran users think about this kind of softs :
- Do you use a similar language, or a similar tool ?
- What do you expect of them ?
- Have you ideas or wishes about the 'look and feel', vector and matrix manipulation,
tools to include (profiling, debugging ...),  ?
- Everything you want say about the subject ...

Thanks, Pif.

Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:55:43 GMT

1. Getting Sounds in Visual Works3.0

2. Sound Blasters and ModeX programming... Visual effects

3. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

4. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

5. REXX: Sound.CMD --- simple sound player !

6. sound WAVE sound

7. SOUND-a-SOUND

8. snack sound and multiple sound cards

9. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

10. How do you use your sound card and sound VI to get sound levels off a microphone.

11. Visual Smalltalk and Visual Age crashes