Version control softwares
Author Message
 Version control softwares

Hi!

Does anyone know whether MS Visual SourceSafe 4.0 (version control
software) supports MS fortran 4.0?

The information I have got so far says that it supports MS Visual C++
4.0 and MS Visual Basic 4.0. It seems strange that MS Fortran 4.0 would
not be supported because MS Visual C++ 4.0 and MS Fortran 4.0 have the
same development environment.

Is there any other version control softwares available for Win-95 or Win
3.11?

I will highly appreciate any information!
Thanks!

Jari Vilenius           Tel: +358-9-451 3427
Sahkomiehentie 4        Fax: +358-9-451 3418

FINLAND

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Version control softwares

Quote:

>Hi!

>Does anyone know whether MS Visual SourceSafe 4.0 (version control
>software) supports MS Fortran 4.0?

>The information I have got so far says that it supports MS Visual C++
>4.0 and MS Visual Basic 4.0. It seems strange that MS Fortran 4.0 would
>not be supported because MS Visual C++ 4.0 and MS Fortran 4.0 have the
>same development environment.

>Is there any other version control softwares available for Win-95 or Win
>3.11?

>I will highly appreciate any information!
>Thanks!

SourceSafe is based on ASCII source files, and is therefore language
independent. You can use it for any language you like, including fortran.

Carsten Arnholm

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PVCS version manager to control VIs version?

2. VERSION CONTROL: Tcl/Tk version 8.2 ???

3. Where is purple E softwares website?

4. VRML export in CAD softwares

5. Provide EDA Softwares for Learning

6. Provide EDA Softwares for Study