Help on locating a Lahey/VMS fortran specific book
Author Message
 Help on locating a Lahey/VMS fortran specific book

Hello,

  I need some help on locating a fortran book that I vaguely remember
seeing in a bookstore a year (or so) ago. The title was something like
"FORTRAN tools for Lahey and VAX/VMS fortran". Does anybody know
the ISBN, author, real title of the book?

  Thanks in advance for any help. E-mail or post is equally ok for me.

                        Petros Dafniotis
                        Graduate Student
                        Chem Engr Dept, UW-Madison

Sat, 22 Jul 1995 01:25:14 GMT

1. Calling Fortran from C (VAX/VMS specific)

2. Looking for program that checks/flags VMS specific FORTRAN code

3. Request Help in solving Writing to a Port from Fortran with Lahey LP77 FORTRAN

4. Help ... Locate Smalltalk Book

5. Lahey announces Lahey/Fujitsu Fortran 95 v6.2 for Linux

6. From Lahey Win to Intel Linux - some specific functions

7. !!!!URGENT!!!!! Help needed with Lahey Fortran 90

8. help lahey fortran

9. Help FOR LAHEY FORTRAN 77

10. Help!Exchange BIN data between Sun and Lahey FORTRAN

11. Help needed in a Fortran 77 Program with arrays using the Lahey Compiler and Linker

12. Help: Lahey Fortran (Newbie question) - e-mail answer please