Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran 
Author Message
 Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran

Hello,
Is there anybody who knows how to make compaq visual fortran compile
source code written for the watcom fortran 77 compiler?
I will accept any suggestion. Many thanks in advance.

--
-------------------------------------------------
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Via Buonarroti 12 - 00185 Rome - Italy



-------------------------------------------------



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran


Quote:
>Is there anybody who knows how to make compaq visual fortran compile
>source code written for the watcom fortran 77 compiler?
>I will accept any suggestion. Many thanks in advance.

        What problems are you having, exactly?  CVF will handle standard
Fortran 77.

--

        KotPT -- "for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty".



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran
Thanks for your interest but I have just solved the problem which was an
assignment of a too small constant to a double precision variable. The intention
was to set a variable to the smallest positive number representable and I fixed
the problem using the fortran 90 intrinsic function TINY(KIND=8)
Many thanks and good bye

    Giampaolo Liuzzi

Quote:



> >Is there anybody who knows how to make compaq visual fortran compile
> >source code written for the watcom fortran 77 compiler?
> >I will accept any suggestion. Many thanks in advance.

>         What problems are you having, exactly?  CVF will handle standard
> Fortran 77.

> --

>         KotPT -- "for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty".

--
-------------------------------------------------
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Via Buonarroti 12 - 00185 Rome - Italy



-------------------------------------------------



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:19:32 +0200, Giampaolo Liuzzi

Quote:

>Thanks for your interest but I have just solved the problem which was an
>assignment of a too small constant to a double precision variable. The intention
>was to set a variable to the smallest positive number representable and I fixed
>the problem using the fortran 90 intrinsic function TINY(KIND=8)

I'm glad to hear that the suggestion I sent you in response to your

us know if you need assistance in the future.



Fortran Engineering
Compaq Computer Corporation, Nashua NH

Compaq Fortran web site: http://www.compaq.com/fortran
Compaq Fortran Message Board:
   http://forum.compaq.com:80/mb8/system/fortran_login.html



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran
Sorry Steve, I forgot to mention your helpful hints on the matter. In truth, also
your suggestion to create an empty file named FSUBLIB.FI to bypass the compiler error
was successful.
Once more I would like to spend a word in favor of the COMPAQ VISUAL FORTRAN TECH
SUPPORT. Many thanks.
Bye

    Giampaolo Liuzzi

Quote:
> I'm glad to hear that the suggestion I sent you in response to your

> us know if you need assistance in the future.



> Fortran Engineering
> Compaq Computer Corporation, Nashua NH

> Compaq Fortran web site: http://www.compaq.com/fortran
> Compaq Fortran Message Board:
>    http://forum.compaq.com:80/mb8/system/fortran_login.html

--
-------------------------------------------------
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Via Buonarroti 12 - 00185 Rome - Italy



-------------------------------------------------



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

2. Building DLLs with Compaq Visual Fortran and Intel Visual Fortran

3. Compaq Visual Fortran or Intel Fortran Compiler?

4. Mixing Compaq Visual Fortran 6 with Microsoft Visual C++ .NET

5. Question on using Compaq Visual FORTRAN with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

6. Compaq Visual Fortran on WINDOWS Problem

7. Compaq Visual Fortran Code Coverage Analysis

8. F2py and Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6, Win-XP

9. Compaq visual fortran and WIN2000

10. compaq visual fortran help

11. Compaq Visual Fortran v6.6 Professional new !

12. B03 Compaq Visual Fortran v6.6 Professional new !

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software