continued fracton
Author Message
 continued fracton

i don't think it is the right place to ask my question...because this
one is about algorith and not any fortran issue.

for my work i have to calculate a continued fraction. it converges for
even and odd step seperatly. what I do is calculate the coefficients
for first few(12) step and then extrapolate the coefficients to get
more coefficients and then calculate the function using Beer-Pettifore
algorithm.

I have found another algorithm in NR, but quite not get around where
even and odd step converges differently.
If anyone has done this type of calculation, plz. help me.

Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:30:52 GMT

1. The continuing Story - Logic vs. Gartner

2. CONTINUE and BREAK support for HLASM SP macros

3. Continued Fractions.

4. Pell Equation (was: Continued Fractions.)

5. Big 5/Startup continues to build Smalltalk practice

6. APL*PLUS II under NT4.0 - continued

7. APLSE Documentation ... continued

8. APLSE (continued)

9. Survey continues...

10. check sys.dat.. if thru continue else exit

11. Mac OS X continues to show hiden folders...

12. Picture display problem continues