PROBLEM: MS FPS - ERROR - OLE32.LIB, KERNEL.LIB not found - sometimes
Author Message
 PROBLEM: MS FPS - ERROR - OLE32.LIB, KERNEL.LIB not found - sometimes

Using Microsoft fortran Powerstation on NT 4.0  Fresh install for first
time.

Have attempted a some of simple projects.  In one case it seems to work
fine.  In others, it complains that can't find OLE32.lib, in still others
it compains that can't fine kernel.lib.  Other machines, with same projects
compile, link and execute ok.  Path statements for different machines are
the same.  Reinstalling MSFPS didn't solve problem.

Any suggestions,  I'm getting balder by the minute ??

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. tclstub84.lib not backward compatible to tclstub83.lib?

2. MS FPS: sometimes no debug info

3. file not found - cw55bp32.lib

4. /usr/lib/python1.5/config not found in Rehat6.2

5. MS PowerStation 4: libc.lib error

6. error in C5PE cannot find d:\app\wmftxt.lib

7. DVF and FPS .lib

8. fxscintilla problems finding fox lib on Solaris

9. Linking sqldedev.lib, desktopenginedeploy.lib to my app: unsupported recordtype 21

10. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

11. sup3552.lib & classy.lib

12. funcky.lib - overcl.lib