Powerstation RUNQQ equivalent for HP, IBM workstations
Author Message
 Powerstation RUNQQ equivalent for HP, IBM workstations

Our group is building tools to analyze global change.  This involves making
a lot of different fortran codes work together.  RUNQQ is convenient because
it executes a code without having to make it a subroutine(this can be a bear
:-((( )  I am looking for equivalent capability on HP 7xx and IBM 6000 class
machnes.  The codes are all fortran--I'm anything but a C guru.
TIA
Hugh Pitcher  Global Change Group                                  Let's hope it works

Sat, 30 Aug 1997 01:32:43 GMT

1. runqq equivalent

2. Modula2 on the HP Unix workstation

3. using HP M68040 workstation, series 400 (PS)

4. using HP M68040 workstation, series 400

5. HP workstations for VRML

6. Ada on HP RISC workstation

7. FW: Installing Python on an HP-UX 10.20 workstation

8. DEC Fortran ASSOCIATEVARIABLE Equivalent in PowerStation

9. %val() equivalent in MS Fortran PowerStation

10. g77 for HP workstations ?

11. g77 for HP workstations ?

12. Shift Tab in HP VUE Workstation ...