MSDOS/WINDOWS 3.1 Fortran Compiler needed
Author Message
 MSDOS/WINDOWS 3.1 Fortran Compiler needed

Hello everybody,

I know that an answer of my question below
might be in the FAQ,
but I'm little bit uncertain about
f2c, g77 and gcc on MSDOS computers.

I'm loking for a free fortran77 Compiler for
MSDSOS/WINDOWS 3.1 on a IBM compatible 80486
with 4MB RAM. I need to have acces to all RAM,
my copy of a Microsoft Fortran 4.1 doesnot fulfill this.

I am a student and will need it only for a few weeks
to finish my thesis, thus and for other reasons
I don't intend to spend very much.

Can somebody name locations, http, ftp or so,
to get binaries, sources and so on.

Thanks a lot,
Arnulf

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FORTRAN for MSDOS/Windows 3.1

2. free fortran compiler for DOS/Windows 3.1

3. What 32bit Fortran compilers for windows 3.1

4. Fortran Compiler for Windows 3.1

5. Need help for MSDOS FORTRAN Compiler

6. 32 bit Fortran for Windows 3.1, NT and Windows 95

7. Running Fortran application as a DOS Windows under Windows 3.1 or 95

8. Looking for a PL/I compiler for Windows 3.1

9. need help setting up FST 3.1 modula2 compiler

10. ANNOUNCE: "Compiler" 3.1 - Windows(R) *ONLY*

11. Microsoft Fortran Powerstation 1.0 for windows 3.1

12. Beginner needs help with Clipper->Windows 3.1 convertion