Help with F77 library problem HELP!!
Author Message
 Help with F77 library problem HELP!!

Hi,

I need a bit of help with a piece of code that is mostly C,
but uses a bit of fortran code (which I know nothing about).
The compile fails with this error:

ld: Undefined symbol
   ___class_quadruple
      ___nox_double_to_decimal
         ___nox_single_to_decimal
            ___nox_quadruple_to_decimal
            /usr/lang/SC1.0/libF77.a(lwrite.o): reference to
            external undefined ___class_quadruple

This is on a sun4 using their stock F77 compiler, and it looks
like the linker cant link in the libF77.a library because of an
older? version of the library.

Can anyone offer a clue?

Chris Goldfinger

Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:33:51 GMT

1. Help: f77 library

2. Help linking f77 libraries into gfortran

3. Porting VAX F77 to Sun F77. Need help

4. Help: f77 memory(?)problem in unix

5. Help: F77 problem here !

6. need help, f77 --> linker problem

7. F77 problem - urgent help required

8. help! f90.help help help help

9. Help Silvercom library Please mail me anything in return HELP

10. help with communications problem /site references for Telephony library

11. A library problem, PLEASE HELP ME

12. Problems including libraries with Linux f77/f2c