writing FORTRAN files from C file pointers
Author Message
 writing FORTRAN files from C file pointers

How do I use a file in fortran that is passed in from
a C program with a file pointer?  Is there any way to
use a file in a FORTRAN subroutine that is passed in
from a C program?

Thanks,

Sun, 22 Sep 1996 00:33:37 GMT

1. pointer control while writing to a file?

2. files and file pointers

3. files and file pointers

4. Can Fortran access FILE pointer opened in C

5. any file pointer is silimar in C language which is available in Fortran

6. any file pointer is silimar in C language which is available in Fortran

7. Reading from input file writing to output file

8. Write to 2 file from pipe without using temp file

9. Writing two equal files without creating two files in dct

10. CW4 Writing to a parent file from child file's update form

11. IMAQ Vision - Writing Image Files: File Format

12. How do I replace a file using Write Characters to file.vi