Calling an FORTRAN-DLL (Visual FORTRAN/NT) from a C-program
Author Message
 Calling an FORTRAN-DLL (Visual FORTRAN/NT) from a C-program

I have a DLL created by Visual fortran which I want to access from a
C-program under Windows NT.
I just created the import library and the output tells me, that the
names of the routines all end with

how much space is neede on the
stack. But I am not sure, how to call this routines: do I need to call a
routine called

or only

routine(....)

Regards,

 Juergen

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:57:15 GMT
 Calling an FORTRAN-DLL (Visual FORTRAN/NT) from a C-program
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:57:15 +0100, Jrgen Bausa

Quote:

>I have a DLL created by Visual Fortran which I want to access from a
>C-program under Windows NT.
>I just created the import library and the output tells me, that the
>names of the routines all end with

>how much space is neede on the
>stack. But I am not sure, how to call this routines: do I need to call a
>routine called

>or only

>routine(....)

These routines have the STDCALL interface.  See
http://www.compaq.com/fortran/examples/vc-example1.html for an example
of declaring and calling the Fortran routines from C++.  You need to
specify __stdcall, get the case of the name right, and declare the
arguments correctly.

Fortran Engineering
Compaq Computer Corporation, Nashua NH

Compaq Fortran web site: http://www.compaq.com/fortran
Message Board: http://www.compaq.com/fortran/forum

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 04:41:42 GMT

1. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

2. Building DLLs with Compaq Visual Fortran and Intel Visual Fortran

3. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

4. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

5. Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0

6. calling visual fortran 6.5 routines in a dll from delphi 7

7. Calling fortran dll from visual basic

8. Setting up a MS Fortran .DLL/calling from Visual Basic

9. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel

10. Visual Basic call a Fortran DLL

11. Calling Fortran-DLLs with Visual Basic 4.0

12. Calling a Visual Basic DLL from a Fortran executable