HPF on CLuster
Author Message
 HPF on CLuster

Hi !

I am trying to get an MPI version of my fortran 90 file to work on a cluster
which has the Portland Group High Performance Fortran Compiler installed. Since
I was working on an SGI Origin before, I didn't have to bother about that. Does
anybody know how to port this parallel code to the Cluster with Solaris as the
operating system?

Thanks

THorsten

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. vast hpf for Linux cluster

2. Help filling in a cluster of clusters - Bug?

3. can't select items from cluster of clusters

4. Mathematica -> HPF

5. New HPF Mailing Lists

6. HPF Language Specification - correction

7. HPF Language Specification, version 1.0 final

8. HPF Language Specification, version 1.0

9. Correction to HPF Language Specification, version 0.4

10. HPF Language Specification, version 0.4

11. How to get the HPF Language Specification