Problems with f2c + gcc on a PC
Author Message
 Problems with f2c + gcc on a PC

Quote:

>Hi!

>I am currently trying to get Clive G. Page's _Free fortran for
>MS-DOS_ package to work on my PC. This package uses programs
>from the DJGPP v1 set.  I'm having the following problem:

Upgrade to djgpp version 2 and use g77. Get it at a simtelnet mirror
near you ( ftp.cdrom.com/.23/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp )

---
* Tommy Bevins

Mon, 03 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. F2C for DJ-GCC (PC)?

2. problem compiling f77 with f2c or gcc on redhat 7.0

3. gcc and f2c problem - itime(), idate(), etime(), nint()

4. Problem with f77 script calling f2c and gcc

5. Problem linking with f2c under emx/gcc

6. Problems using f2c with cc and gcc

7. Help: f2c+gcc for DOS

8. cmd_line args how ? (f2c,gcc)

9. poor performance of f2c + gcc on BSD/OS 2.0

10. f2c+gcc in DOS (djgpp)

11. SuSE 6.2, f2c and gcc

12. Performance of f2c + gcc under Linux vs SunOS F77