Get a Free Ipod
Author Message
 Get a Free Ipod

Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've
joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free
stuff!

Here's Wired.com's article about it:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,2125,64614,00.html
Wired News: Making Free IPods Pay Off

And here's how it works: http://www.*-*-*.com/
JayBees.net

All you have to do is join, complete and online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 15 May 2007 22:12:20 GMT

1. Programming the iPOD?

2. Getting Volume Size/Free Space VIA appleevent

3. Getting method! for free from method

4. Getting JVM target with free ObjectAda

5. getting perl for free (fwd)

6. Getting [free disk space] in tcl

7. getting [free disk space]

8. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

9. Free SoftWare, free antiviruses, free internet soft, free graphics soft ...

10. Free SoftWare, free antiviruses, free internet soft, free graphics soft ...