unix emulation for fortran batch jobs under windows
Author Message
 unix emulation for fortran batch jobs under windows

What emulators are available besides MKS and Interix?  I saw the name of
another one in this newsgroup a few days ago and meant to hunt for it on
the web, but now I can't find where it was mentioned.  I have been happy
with MKS over the years, but as I become more dependent on it, I would
like to know what alternatives are available in case I run into any
problems.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 unix emulation for fortran batch jobs under windows
Try

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

HTH,
Greg

Quote:
> What emulators are available besides MKS and Interix?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 unix emulation for fortran batch jobs under windows

]Try
]
] http://www.*-*-*.com/

 But beware of its {*filter*} license.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Unix newlines in Windows batch files

2. JOBS-TAMPA-UNIX/C++/FORTRAN/MARKIII

3. Running clip under unix DOS emulation?

4. RSTS BASIC-Plus conversion/emulation for UNIX

5. MF 4.1 for SCO unix and Wyse60 emulation

6. Batch on unix / CICS transaction on MVS interface

7. BLT graphs in batch mode on Unix

8. Windows GUI front end to Unix Fortran prog ?

9. moving fortran code from unix to windows-NT

10. Portable using of FORTRAN from C/C++: Windows, NT, UNIX

11. Need in FORTRAN 77 compiler and libraries for UNIX (X-Windows)

12. Running Batch Jobs !!