Anybody done overlapped serial IO in CVF?
Author Message
 Anybody done overlapped serial IO in CVF?

Hi:
    Has anybody done serial port IO using Win32 overlapped (asynchronous)
structures?  I've got an application that I've coded in CVF 6.6 using the
non-overlapped (synchronous) structure, but I think it would perform better
the other way, but I'm probably the world's worst C programmer and all of
the examples I've been able to find are in C!  Thanks!

    Dave Billesbach
    University of Nebraska-Lincoln

    http://www.*-*-*.com/       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:06:21 GMT

1. CVF, Win32 CmnDlg and File IO

2. SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?

3. siod, anybody done a Sybase interface for it?

4. Anybody doing anything about serious physics in VRML?

5. Anybody doing CLOS with guile (or scheme)?

6. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

7. Anybody doing irc-stuff with Python / status of irc-modules for Python

8. shar in TCL: TCLAR? Has anybody done it

9. Anybody done this before?

10. CVF serial port routines under Win NT/2K

11. Serial number Compaq Digital Fortran (CVF)?

12. Serial IO on XP