WATCOM 10.6 (Win98)
Author Message
 WATCOM 10.6 (Win98)

Hi,

I have ported a piece of fortran code from WIN-Nt to WIN-98 and have the
following problem.

When I compile the code under NT - I get full log of what was goinging on
as the compiler progressed - including errors.

Under WIN-98, all I get echoed is (for example)

cd n:\code
wmake -f n:\code\program -mk ........
Execution complete.

Even if the compalation fails, I get the above three lines. I have tried
various switches but without any success.

Can anyone who know how I can get the full echo of the progress please help
me.

Regards

Mayur

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATCOM 10.6 (Win98)

Quote:
>Hi,

>I have ported a piece of fortran code from WIN-Nt to WIN-98 and have the
>following problem.

>When I compile the code under NT - I get full log of what was goinging on
>as the compiler progressed - including errors.

>Under WIN-98, all I get echoed is (for example)

>cd n:\code
>wmake -f n:\code\program -mk ........
>Execution complete.

>Even if the compalation fails, I get the above three lines. I have tried
>various switches but without any success.

>Can anyone who know how I can get the full echo of the progress please help
>me.

>Regards

>Mayur

    My guess is that the date of the NT executible is  later than
the dates of the i/p modules (.for, .obj etc) and so the makefile
program assumes the compilation/link is already done - so it doesn't
repeat it. If you want it to re-compile from the beginning,
delete the *.obj and *.exe; if you just want to re-link, delete
the *.exe
chris

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Eiffel/S 1.3 with Watcom C 10.6

2. Who supports Watcom C/C++ 10.6

3. Watcom C++ 10.6 and Clipper 5.2e

4. Inline assembler (pragma aux) problem with Watcom 10.6

5. Mixed-Language PROBLEMS - MS FORTRAN 5.00/Watcom 10.6 and PDS 7.1

6. Best GUI front end for Watcom 10.6?

7. Use IMSL Fortran library with Watcom Fortran 10.6?

8. OS/2 PM and Watcom 10.6 Fortran

9. Difficulty compiling for QNX 4.25, Watcom 10.6

10. Linking tcl and tk .libs with Watcom 10.6 compiler

11. Tcl/Tk and Watcom C/C++ 10.6

12. How to get C and tcl to work with w95 and WATCOM 10.6?