Plotting Routines
Author Message
 Plotting Routines

Does anyone know where I can get some public domain plotting
software or subroutines in f77?

Thanks,

P. Culpepper
Sr,Systems Analyst
Computational Molecular Biology

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:23:34 GMT
 Plotting Routines
: Does anyone know where I can get some public domain plotting
: software or subroutines in f77?

: Thanks,

: P. Culpepper
: Sr,Systems Analyst
: Computational Molecular Biology

Well, I don't know if you are entiteled to use it, but as
you're working in an academic environment chances might be
high.  Try the CERN software, especially the HPLOT package
(or better, PAW).

take a look at the http://www.cern.ch/ page and look for
CERNLIB or something like it... (I can't do it right now
as the server is apparently down).

cheers,
patrick.

Mon, 25 Aug 1997 00:26:56 GMT

1. Waterfall plot routine (multi-color preferred)

2. Wanted: plot routines library

3. looking for 3-D graph plotting routines

4. 3D plotting routine wanted.

5. Real time plotting routine

6. Plotting routines for FL77-EM/32

7. Fortran callable plotting routines for W95

8. Graphics Plotting routines for f77

9. simple plotting routine

10. Public domain plotting routine wanted

11. Plot routines-Lahey F77 to drive HP7580A on COM2

12. FORTRAN plotting routines?