Announce: XML parser in Fortran90
Author Message
 Announce: XML parser in Fortran90

Over the past few months I have developed a fortran90 XML parser.

Its main features are:

* An almost fully functional SAX-like interface.
* A very convenient XPath-inspired interface for direct access to
  document sections.
* Detection of malformed documents, with reporting of the exact location
  of the error.
* Support for handling numerical datasets.
* Tutorial and reference documentation available.
* Written in the F subset of Fortran.
* Freely available under the BSD license.

You can find more about it and download the code from:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

There are two other projects (that I know of) aimed at parsing XML in
Fortran: those of Mart Rentmeester and Arjen Markus. Up to this point
the three projects have progressed independently.

Prof. Alberto Garcia      ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
Dep. Fisica de la Materia Condensada, Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad del Pais Vasco, Apartado 644, 48080 Bilbao, SPAIN
Email: wdpgaara at lg.ehu.es; Tel: +34-946.012.490; Fax: +34-944.648.500

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:26:19 GMT

1. Validation with XML Schemas with Clarion 5.5 and Microsoft XML Parser 4.0

2. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?

3. Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?

4. Fortran90 and XML DOM

5. Fortran90 parsers

6. Look for XML Parsers for VA/Smalltalk V4.5 and VisualWorks V3.0

7. need an XML parser

8. XML Parser available?

9. Smalltalk XML parser

10. XML parser for Smalltalk

11. XML-Parser for VW252

12. XML.Parser: Unhandled exception: Unrecognized transfer protocol