MS Fortran Powerstation & Excel
Author Message
 MS Fortran Powerstation & Excel

I just bought the Windows version of the MS Powerstation to run on PC and was wondering if for plotting graphs you can link the numerical output to a spreadsheet like Excel.  I thought that this was possible, but it it not mentioned anywhere in the manual.

Thanks much,

Orest

Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:07:45 GMT

1. Ms Fortran 5.1 or MS Fortran Powerstation

2. Ms Fortran 5.1 or MS Fortran Powerstation

3. MS PowerStation Fortran 1.0 & Windows XP

4. MS Fortran Powerstation 1.0 & Win NT 4.0

5. Numerical discrepancies between MS Fortran 5.1 and Fortran Powerstation

6. Compiling legacy fortran code under MS Fortran Powerstation - output format question

7. Microsoft Fortran Compiler & Microsoft Fortran Powerstation

8. Compatibility of MS Fortran & MS VC 6.0

9. MS Fortan Powerstation & VC++4.2b Installation

10. FS: MS FORTRAN PowerStation

11. serial port i/o using MS-Powerstation Fortran