Compiling LAPACK on DEC with Ultrix 4.2 and Fortran 3.0
Author Message
 Compiling LAPACK on DEC with Ultrix 4.2 and Fortran 3.0

I am trying to build LAPACK on a DEC 5000 with Ultrix 4.2 and version 3.0
of the fortran compiler.  I get a core dump in the LAPACK/TESTING
directory when the single precision complex routines are tested.  It dies
in a blas routine.  Could someone who has done this successfully tell
me what compiler options they used?  I tried
gnumake OPTS='-fpe2 -assume nodummy_aliases -O'

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Miller

Mon, 12 Sep 1994 03:36:51 GMT

1. Dec Fortran 3.04 problems in Ultrix 4.2

2. Building paranoia and LAPACK for DEC Fortran 3.2, Ultrix 4.3

3. tcl 7.0b3 on DEC stations ultrix 4.2

4. problems running fortran-based MCNP code on Decstation running Ultrix 4.2

5. Missing FORTRAN library entries for DEC Fortran for Ultrix RISC

6. Problem compiling CLOS/CLX for akcl on DEC 5000 Ultrix 4.2A

7. GNAT on Ultrix 4.2 Anyone?

8. DECFortran (Ultrix 4.2) question

9. tk 4.2 self tests on Ultrix

10. Trouble with expect 4.7 on ULTRIX 4.2

11. Xilinx WebPack 4.2 not compiling code that compiled on 3.3

12. is there vhdl for dec/ultrix or dec /alpha