CONTIN on a PC
Author Message
 CONTIN on a PC

Has anyone succesfully run CONTIN on a PC?

We're trying to get CONTIN2DP running on a PC in the lab and are having some
problems with the size of the beast. I'd really appreciate any help that
anyone might have to offer. (Especially including getting around 64k code
segment size). (We have a 486 DX2 - 66MHz machine with 8Meg).

Compiling with MS-fortran results in "code segment too
large"... ...can one get around this?

Attempting to compile with Lahey resulted in errors that I couldn't
figure out.

Thanks in advance,
bgp

PS: If this is old hat and you're feeling benevolent, just submit flames to:

 Thanks again.

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 08:54:13 GMT

1. Provencher's CONTIN program--available anywhere?

2. VW: N-PC, V-PC

3. APP runs on one PC but not another PC

4. APP runs on one PC but not another PC

5. Need a PC@ and PC! for Win32Forth

6. RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?

7. F-PC PC TIMER

8. PC keys shuffled +/or not working in F-PC

9. Pc Boot Direct:Boot Apps on PC Processor

10. Hope for PC (was Miranda for PC)

11. WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

12. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC