2nd CFV: sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics
Author Message
 2nd CFV: sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

I am forwarding this article to several newsgroups that didn't see the
original call for votes but ought to have
(sci.physics.research,sci.nonlinear,sci.physics.fusion,comp.lang.fortran
). Follow-ups to news.groups.

Quote:
>                           LAST CALL FOR VOTES (of 2)
>           unmoderated group sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

> Newsgroups line:
> sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics        Computational fluid dynamics.

> Votes must be received by 23:59:59 UTC, 12 April 1994.

> After the CFV appears on news.announce.newgroups it will be posted to

> This vote is being conducted by a neutral third party.  For voting

> CHARTER

> sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics is a forum for the discussion
> of all issues relating to computational fluid dynamics (CFD).

>         Discussion on all aspects of CFD are welcome, including,
> but not limited to:

>         * grid generation - elliptic, algebraic, adaptive, structured,
>                 unstructured, 2D, 3D,
>         * Specific flow problems: plasmas, real gases, MHD
>         * Multigrid methods
>         * Finite difference methods
>         * Finite volume methods
>         * Finite element methods
>         * Panel methods
>         * Solution issues: explicit vs. implicit, structured grids vs.
>                       unstructured, ADI vs. SLOR, etc.
>         * Higher order numerical methods (TVD, ENO)
>         * Turbulence Modeling
>         * Commercial codes - problems, issues, limitations
>         * Visualization
>         * Code validation

> HOW TO VOTE

> Just Replying should work if you are not reading this on a mailing list.

> Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
>       I vote YES on sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics
>       I vote NO on sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

> You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the outcome.
> Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting program.  The
> votetaker will respond to your received ballots with a personal acknowledge-
> ment by mail - if you do not receive one within several days, try again.
> It's your responsibility to make sure your vote is registered correctly.

> One vote counted per person, no more than one per account. Addresses and
> votes of all voters will be published in the final voting results list.

> sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics Bounce List - No need to revote

Wed, 18 Sep 1996 03:35:06 GMT

1. 3rd RFD: sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

2. 2nd RFD: sci.physics.computational

3. 2nd CFV: comp.lang.clipper.{misc,visual-objects}

4. My Computational Methods of Physics page

5. HELP computational physics

6. 2nd Call: Research Position in Computational Logic

7. 2nd CFV: comp.os.tpf moderated

8. 2nd CFV: comp.software.patterns

9. 2nd CFV: comp.lang.sather

10. 2nd CFV: comp.lang.ruby