Parallel computer access?
Author Message
 Parallel computer access?

I am writing a commercial proposal to do some parallel computation
research on various parallel platforms (MIMD and SIMD).  I need to dig
up computer centers that are willing to allow us access to their parallel
machines, either for free or paid for by the government.  I am interested
in CM2 and Hypercube time in particular, but other parallel systems would
be of interest as well.  They would need to have fortran, C, and possibly
C++ and Ada available (one of the things we are going to look at is what
languages make sense for doing scientific parallel computing of the type
we are interested in -- sorry to be vague about this, it involves some
proprietary info).  Any suggestions for people to contact about getting
machine time would be appreciated!

Thanks,

John Prentice
Amparo Corporation
Albuquerque, NM

Tue, 01 Jun 1993 08:09:50 GMT

1. Something else for a change / Parallel Computer for APL - in case you didn't know

2. Forth for parallel computers?

3. Workshop on Compilation of (Symbolic) Languages for Parallel Computers

4. Ada Compilers for Parallel Computers

5. COBOL compilers for parallel computers?

6. need information for Monte Carlo algorithm for parallel computers

7. PROLOG on Parallel Computers, T-3D or CM-5

8. Workshop on Compilation of (Symbolic) Languages for Parallel Computers

9. Parallel Port access

10. Parallel port access in VW

11. VisualAge - accessing the parallel port

12. Accessing parallel port from clarion