Message Error
Author Message
 Message Error

Somebody can say to me that it means message?

forrtl: FormatMessage failed for sysmem message number 1816

Thanks in advanced.

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:10:48 GMT
 Message Error
A hint on which operating system and compiler you used would probable
give you a faster reply...

/mattias

Quote:

> Somebody can say to me that it means message?

> forrtl: FormatMessage failed for sysmem message number 1816

> Thanks in advanced.

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:29:02 GMT
 Message Error

Quote:

> Somebody can say to me that it means message?

> forrtl: FormatMessage failed for sysmem message number 1816

> Thanks in advanced.

Something (your code, a library, the RTL of the compiler itself) tried
to call FormatMessage for error number 1816.  I'm not sure why it
would have failed, the error is defined in my Visual Studio resources
as:

    Not enough quota is available to process this command.

FormatMessage is a windows API that can be used for a variety of
text formatting, including printf()-style.  The most likely use here
is its ability to look up standard error strings for system errors -
you pass it an error number, it returns the system error string.

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:36:44 GMT

1. Network error Message Error 50

2. MESSAGE-error

3. Leonardo - meaning of Messages (Error,Warning,Ngd,...)

4. Leonardo - meaning of Messages (Error,Warning,Ngd,...)

5. URGENT MESSAGE ERROr

6. ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

7. Error message dbcommital internal error 19

8. Error message Ordlistadd (0) Internal error 1010

9. Error message Internal error 1010

10. spelling error in [scan] error message :)

11. Unexpected error message of the Dolphin licencing system

12. Error Message Questionnaire