fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES
Author Message
 fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES

Hello, I am in need of fortran (77) source code to solve a large
EIGENVALUE problem.  I have been searching the net for several days, and
have not been able to find anything suitable.

In particular, I am looking for fortran code utilizing the Laczos or a
Subspace Iteration Algorithm.

Your input is greatly appreciated! :)
--
begin 600 .signature

end

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES

Try netlib at http://www.netlib.org

Quote:

>Hello, I am in need of fortran (77) source code to solve a large
>EIGENVALUE problem.  I have been searching the net for several days, and
>have not been able to find anything suitable.

>In particular, I am looking for fortran code utilizing the Laczos or a
>Subspace Iteration Algorithm.

>Your input is greatly appreciated! :)
>--
>begin 600 .signature

>end

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES

Quote:

> Hello, I am in need of fortran (77) source code to solve a large
> EIGENVALUE problem.  ...

I recommend EISPACK, Matrix Eigensystem Routines,
Springer - Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Searching for EISPACK on Yahoo shows a lot, e.g.
http://www.math.iastate.edu/cmlib/eispack.html
--
Best regards,   Toni Haumer
                A-3423 St.Andrae-Woerdern, Hadersfelderweg 21

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES

A follow-up: look at<http://www.nr.com>

--
Loren P. Meissner

Quote:
> My search does not turn up Laczos [or is it Lanczos?] or Subspace
> Iteration, but there is a chapter on EIGENVALUES in Numerical Recipes.

> --
> Loren P. Meissner

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 fortran code to solve EIGENVALUES

My search does not turn up Laczos [or is it Lanczos?] or Subspace
Iteration, but there is a chapter on EIGENVALUES in Numerical Recipes.

--
Loren P. Meissner

Quote:
> Hello, I am in need of fortran (77) source code to solve a large
> EIGENVALUE problem.  I have been searching the net for several days, and
> have not been able to find anything suitable.

> In particular, I am looking for fortran code utilizing the Laczos or a
> Subspace Iteration Algorithm.

> Your input is greatly appreciated! :)
> --

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Solve Eigenvalues: Prospero (PC) ?

2. Public domain eigenvalue/eigenvector code

3. Eigenvalue/vector lisp code needed

4. HELP! code for computing eigenvalues and eigenvectors

5. Fortran routine for Eigenvalues?

6. Eigenvalue Computation with Fortran

7. C++, fortran, Harwell Boeing format and eigenvalue computations

8. Request Help in solving Writing to a Port from Fortran with Lahey LP77 FORTRAN

9. I have solved/will solve AI!

10. LOGO-L> maze-solving source code

11. LOGO-L> maze-solving source code

12. Help - Need Modula 2 code to solve